Hide Files - Andrognito
Hide files, photos, videos securely and keep safe with Andrognito
Like this app? Keep us inspired by giving a 5-star rating! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
We have worked hard for months in completely revamping the app from scratch. The security engine of the app has been re-written making it virtually unbreakable.
The app now supports a private cloud storage where users can store their files safely. The UI and UX of the app have also been massively improved. Overall, the app is way more fast, secure, stable than before.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's call log data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- USE_FINGERPRINT: Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.